Sign in to follow this  
headhunter

150" Replicas (page deleted)

I don't have a clue but I just wanted to say that is one awesome buck.

If it was me I don't think I would get in any hurry. First, I would wait till after the drying period for an official score. You'll holding on to something alot of people will want to get their hands on. Congratulations again on a trophy of a lifetime. :)

TJ

I think the price would reflect the cost of making them, advertising, shipping, profit? After the mold is produced, can they be made on a demand basis/one at a time upon order? Th ecost of the mold/cast can be spread out, but how many replicas will be made to do so. Have you approached Cabelas, BassPro, Sportsmans Warehouse, Scheels, etc., if they would be interested in replicas?

No.. but Cabelas was interested in the original.. idk we'll see what happens.. anyone know how long the process is from start to finsh on the first mold??

Headhunter, I remodified my first reply to your topic above saying I would wait for the drying period and official score before having a replica done. There are several companies that will want to do your buck for sure so shop around while you wait on the official score. Patience! Just my opinion. :)

TJ