Sign in to follow this  
steward224

7mm WSM for sale

Winchester Model 70 Super Shadow (Blued) with aftermarket stock

Rifle is in good shape with a few minor dents/scratches on the stock. There are about 250-300 rounds through the barrel. The aftermarket stock is a Boyd’s thumbhole laminate with a pepper finish and a blind magazine (minor cosmetic damage on the bottom of the blind magazine). I also have the original factory stock. Both stocks are glass bedded at the action and the fore-ends are free floated for the barrel; from the lug to the end of the fore-end. I will throw in Remington full length sizing dies, cases (~50-60), 1,000 large rifle magnum wolf primers, and some bullets (~ 50 Hornday 162 grains SST and ~ 50 midway 162 grains spitzer BT) at no extra charge! The trigger is pretty crisp and set around 2.5-3 lbs. The rifle shoots 5 shoot groups at 100yrds 0.5-0.9 inches fairly consistently. I confidently shoot 9” steel plates out to 550 yards consistently. The rifle is equipped with a Nikon 6-18X40 buck master (1/8” adjustments and sun shield tube.) I am selling the rifle because I am building a complete custom rifle, nothing wrong with it. I take excellent care of and clean the rifle constantly. Thanks for looking and feel free to call or email with any questions: 928-713-6470 or steward24@gmail.com

Thanks, Mike Steward

I live in Casa Grande but commute to Tucson daily.

Prices:

Rifle with both stocks, dies, cases, primers, and bullets: $600

Rifle with both stocks, dies, cases, primers, bullets, and scope: $900

*The bipod and the scope level are not for sale.

Factory Specs

Caliber: 7mm WSM

Barrel Length: 24”

Overall Length: 43 3/4”

length of Pull: 13 1/4”

Drop at Comb Drop: 5/8”

Drop at Heel: 7/8”

Nominal Weight: 6 lbs. 12 oz.

post-1869-1264733429_thumb.jpg

Met Mike today and bought his 7mm wsm from him. It was everything he said it was and more. Both, Courtney and I shot it today. It looks like Courtney might have a new gun.

It was a pleasure meeting you, Mike. Thanks for everything.

Brent

Brent-It was nice to meet you as well. Enjoy the rifle and I hope your daughter finds a big buck at the end of her barrel this up coming season. good luck to both in the up coming season and drawings.