Sign in to follow this  
on_the_edge

Javelina suggestions for Oro Valley north and east

Hello everyone. I am new here and new to javelina hunting. I have been trying to research this topic a little in order to maximize my chances of getting something, but just recently grabbed the OTC tag for the upcoming handgun only hunt.

Can anyone give me a good idea of where to go in Unit 33? I live in OV and would prefer to stay in that general area or north a bit. Any help wold be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Unless you want lots of company and gunfire all around you, PM me and I"ll tell you where a large herd hangs out. I'm giving you an unusual benefit since you're new to the area.

if you are in oracle then go to first circle k and look across the street. you will see a store called the green javelina--ok now go steel the banner for me cuz i liked it!!! i wish i could put pic up, i made my son stand by sign incase he did not harvest. seriously o.v. is full of pigs and really big mule deer. i hope you harvested. i took son there on junior hunt but we only had 2 days and the drought hits 33 hard in your area so i didnt locate pigs till second day then went to start truck to close the mile & 1/2 distance down and my battery was dead. wasnt meant to be. i have shot toads in 33