Santana Outdoors

Badlands Sacrifice Pack

Badlands Sacrifice Pack

Check out Badlands new pack coming out about April.

Badlands Sacrifice pack is the newest of the Hyper-Light Series. It's great for back country hunters demanding something a lot lighter. Weighing in at only 3.8 lbs! It has a harden steel frame that holds the pack off your back, includes the Hypervent system and with the hardened steel frame it will be strong enough to carry a big load.

At 3800 cu in and only 3.8lbs, this is the lightest pack for its size on the market.

I will get you more information as I get more.

Eric

post-4156-1266062335.jpg

post-4156-1266062348.jpg

post-4156-1266062359.jpg

post-4156-1266062370.jpg

post-4156-1266062379.jpg

Oh great that is not good news for those of us that are pack freaks. I will start saving up now. I thought my diablo would be my last pack.

I have seen the pack in person... Cody is right... it looks alot like the Osprey... The stays are rods instead of flat pieces of AL. The material is also alot thinner and louder than tradition badlands packs...

This is awesome. I am thrilled with the trend in making hunting packs lightweight. I always thought it was crazy to start out with a pack that weighed 8-12lbs empty.

Badlands has always had a quality product and stand behind them.

Now let's see them add another 2-300 cubic inches to the monster fanny pack again and shave some weight off at the same time.

I am currently using the Badlands Sacrifice and love it. Very light weight, comfortable and packs everything I need for a hunt. I packed out my buddies deer which included front and rear quarters while he carried out the head and cape, back straps and tenderloins. Probably may have been to much weight for the pack but it did the job and no damage to the pack. I highly recommend it..