Sign in to follow this  
gonzo

congats

Dale,

I've only met you once but you seem to be a very nice person and I for one am very happy that you shot a Fantastic buck... At the end of the day as hunters much of our success can be attributed to simply being in the right place at the right time... good on you for doing just that. My wife shook her head in disbelief when we showed her the big buck Ian shot out of her ground blind the day she chose not to hunt..... but yet she was so proud and happy for him. Remember.... it is lonley at the top... ;) Screw the haters..... enjoy your moments in the sunshine, as they are few and far between these days. ;)

The comments being made are in my town and that I ambushed some guys spot.

Well ya know what?......screw that guy.

The comments being made are in my town and that I ambushed some guys spot.

Well ya know what?......screw that guy.

I say screw them all, they are just envious ;)

Thank you all for your comments and because of all your input I have come to these terms.

I understand this mans frustration. It's like fishing in your favorite fishing hole and someone else goes near by and catches a whopper. I hold nothing against him. I understand more about him from people who know him and hear he is a very nice person but on that day he voiced his frustration to a few who told two friends, who told two friends and so forth. I sat in 2008 and logged in 64 hours in a buddies blind waiting for a shot at a great buck we knew was coming thru and after my time ran out another friend of my buddies shot that buck. I wasn't upset though. They called me and I ran from work to congradulate my buddies other friend. I was happy for him and took as many pictures as I could with my phone. This man, when we found "BoBs Buck" was able to take his pictures and as he said "move to plan B". Who am I to judge? He is only human. I don't even know him but I do wish him the best of luck on his next hunt. No more comments from me. I am good with the situation. Thanks for helping me understand and thanks to you Amanda for listening. Happy Hunting!