Sign in to follow this  
firefighter166

Thread Display

So when you drop down the options box, and then click on the standard option, what happens? Just click on the text and that is how it's selected. It doesn't really highlight the box or have a check box or anything like that.

Amanda

I click on the text and nothing happens, the outline option is in bold letters under the display mode. I have tried clicking on the standard option, but like I said nothing happens. Its weird, I have never changed this option.

I click on the text and nothing happens, the outline option is in bold letters under the display mode. I have tried clicking on the standard option, but like I said nothing happens. Its weird, I have never changed this option.

Try clearing your cookies (delete browsing history) and log back in to see if that works.

My computer is the same way. If you delete it should fix it.

Try to edit one of your posts already made. I bet you can''t select anything on the edit. This is exactly what my computer does here at work but at home it is okay. WEIRD. Just delete the history and you should be fine.

Up at the upper part of your screen you will see SAFETY drop that down and you will see at the top delete browsing history select and let it do its job and try to get back in. ;)

It changes on me whenever i find a thread through a google search and I'm logged into cwt on another tab

Thats how it changes on me too DANG GOOGLE. :lol:

It changes on me whenever i find a thread through a google search and I'm logged into cwt on another tab

Thats how it changes on me too DANG GOOGLE. :lol:

That's good to know.

Amanda

Have you logged out of your account and then closed internet explorer and then reopen, come to the forum and log in. Maybe that will reset your settings?

Amanda

I will ask tech support for some help and see what they have to offer for a solution.

Hang in there! I know what it looks like and I very much dislike that format too. Maybe there is a way I can just turn that option off so it's not even available.

Amanda