Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Fall Draw

Just a reminder that the fall draw apps need to be in by May 27th to take advantage of the correction period. I seem to always forget about it, but its a good idea just in case you forget something on your app they will try to contact you to correct the problem and not get your app rejected.

Thanks for the reminder. I checked with the sporting goods store (a mega-chain by my house) and the paper regs are supposedly at the printers. Should be out next week. We"ll see. (Great new avatar, by the way.)

Just a reminder that the fall draw apps need to be in by May 27th to take advantage of the correction period. I seem to always forget about it, but its a good idea just in case you forget something on your app they will try to contact you to correct the problem and not get your app rejected.

Shelvin what hunts are you putting in for maybe if we get drawn for the same hunts we can take the kids out again they really enjoyed you going with us last year!

Shelvin what hunts are you putting in for maybe if we get drawn for the same hunts we can take the kids out again they really enjoyed you going with us last year!

I'll send ya a PM.