Sign in to follow this  
AzPacknHorns

Early B-Day present....

Well i told my self if i drew a bull tag this year i really wanted to get a new bow. We drew 5b north bull tags so i headed down to

the archery shop to shoot all the different bows made. I have always been a Mathews man but i wanted to give all of them a

chance. I shot the hoyt i shot the bowtech and ended up with a Monster 7. ;) All i can say is the Monster is a sweet shooting speed bow.

At 70 lbs 29" draw with a gold tip 75/95 weighing at 400 grns im getting 320 fps. I could get more out of it but i think for hunting

that is a perfect set up. Who else is shooting a Monster and what are your thoughts so far?

I have a question? This would remove any favortizme you might have towords a manufacturer. Did you blind bale shoot any of these bows? If you had, you might have made a different choice if you do not know who the manufacturer is? It is an excellent way to really feel how a bow shoots? You feel everything when your eyes are closed.

No i didnt do the testing blind folded but i did give every bow an honest 15 to 20 shots and the monster was the smoothest fastest bow in my opinion. All bow manufactures are producing really good bows these days but it has to feel just right to the shooter and to me the monster fit the bill.

Good choice brother,Mathews all the way!!

Good pick Gabe! I shot the monster last summer at the shoot in happy jack. Great shooting bow, loved it from the first time I shot it. Don't know if I can convince momma to let me buy one!