Sign in to follow this  
huntswnm

Thompson Center ProHunter

I have a T/C ProHunter that I am considering selling. Was just wanting to see if anybody on here is looking for one before I get serious and try to sell it somewhere else. It currently has a 12 gauge turkey barrel on it. I would be willing to either sell the frame and barrel together or seperately. I only have shot about 8 shells through the turkey barrel, but it was used when I bought it. I had a .243 barrel for it for a while and put about a box of shells through it. (no longer have .243 barrel). Just saying that the frame itself has had very little use on it.

Frame is in good shape with a few minor scratches and normal wear marks. This is the ProHunter so it has the Flex Tech stock and forend as well as the swing hammer.

PM me if you are interested and I can send pics and we can talk price.

jeff

K since there is some interest I am wanting $315 for the frame and $250 for the barrel. The barrel has a BSA Red Dot scope on it. I do have the original fiber optic sights, not sure if I have the screws or not though.

You could take the butt stock off and put a pistol handle on it, but it is registered as a long rifle so I am not sure on the legalities of doing that.

jeff

Did I scare everyone off when I posted prices?? :rolleyes: I have done alot of research on TC stuff and these prices are very average for the stuff I have. The 12 gauge barrel might even be a little low since I am including a red dot scope. Brand new this turkey barrel goes for close to $400. I will wait till Monday, as I was hoping to make a donation to cw.com if I sold it here, but if I still have them then I will need to post them on another website.

Jeff

The reciever, rifle foreend and buttstock is black.

The 12 ga. turkey barrel and shotgun forearm is camo, red dot scope is black