Sign in to follow this  
MattMan

Martin Bengal, PSE Bandit, Martin .

Too many bows and I need to clean out the closet... I'm trying to pass them on to the forum before I put them on CL.

2007 Martin Bengal, Realtree APG, MPro Cam, limbsavers. Comes with Bucknasty 452x custom string and cable, probably 60 or so shots on that string and cable, along with a brand new identical string and cable which was ordered at the same time as a backup/replacement. 55-70lb, 26-31" bow, currently setup at 70/29. Quiet and easy bow to shoot well, decent brace height, fairly short 32 ata, and maintains decent speed. I was able to setup pins out to 80 with a 390 grain arrow. Bare bow, no sight, quiver, or rest. You can still look this one up on Martin's website for the exact specs. $250 obo.

Unknown year PSE Bandit. Both kids outgrew it. Flat Tan riser and limbs. Prong rest, 4 arrow quiver, Cobra 3-pin sight, one arrow left. 65% letoff, 19" draw, 10-20lb, both my kids learned on this bow so it's got about a million shots on the limbs and strings, should go a million more. $75 obo.

Martin Rage II, from 2002 or so. MOB camo, Fuzion cam, limbsavers. Currently setup at 25", should adjust up to 30", same modules as the new cams. 35-50lb. Great starter bow, was my wife's first one. Bare bow, no sights, quiver, rest. This one may still be on Martin's site, was the exact same bow as the speedfire. $125 obo.

All bows are in the White Mountains.

928-200-4823 or mattm94@yahoo.com

Where at in the white mountians? will you be at the bow hunters happening by any chance? Were looking to get my little brother a better bow ( cheap long bow thing now). If in good condition we would be intrested in the bandit.

I'll trade you my crossbow with winch, quiver and red dot sight. It has stayed in my closet for two years. Shot less than 12 times. Barnett panzer 5. I paid 300 for it then, I think they have came down a bit since then. Email me at familyjoyofthelord@hotmail.com I got pics if you want to see it.

Will do. I will send what pics I have on my phone. I am at work "kinda" :lol: so I have most photos on my home PC.

I sent the pics tell me what you think? If not anyone else looking for a trade?