Sign in to follow this  
Coues 'n' Sheep

Need help in Multiple units!!!

HaHaHa! John Boy... who says I'ma shoot one with my Rifle?? I got an Archery tag in my pocket.... just need a bear tag and a turk tag.... August might be my month! Got a white turkey and a droptine buck to kill and a big blond bear (or the big black)! Now that my wife refuses to take her bow to the woods till January I have only myself and a Friend (who I hope shows up to hunt) to worry about in August so I will hunt! ;) Hope my Bride will video for me!!!

HaHaHa! John Boy... who says I'ma shoot one with my Rifle?? I got an Archery tag in my pocket.... just need a bear tag and a turk tag.... August might be my month! Got a white turkey and a droptine buck to kill and a big blond bear (or the big black)! Now that my wife refuses to take her bow to the woods till January I have only myself and a Friend (who I hope shows up to hunt) to worry about in August so I will hunt! ;) Hope my Bride will video for me!!!

Hi bud. Bad A$$ contender is looking for a Bear

and will set blind 50yds out and sleep till you call me. ;)

Guest 300ultramag.
Any time..... I'm your Huckleberry....

Things never change on My Mountain..... ;)

umm yea... i missed my droptine in aug. threw that bow in the garbage..... so yes things are def. different this year.... gots me a brand spankin new.. bow....

good thing my rifle shot true...

Take the main road outta town a bit. Then take a right on the dirt road ‘bout three miles before the railroad tracks. If it’s two an’ half miles before ‘em, you gone too far. Then take that a ways past where the ol’ Johnson place used to be. Burned down 'round ’77, I think. Or was it ’78? Anywho, take the second two-track past that up to the knob. Hike upt there and glass. Big bucks all over up there.