Sign in to follow this  
cactusjack

1070 strikes again

So for the last "forever" people have asked me "Who will do all the jobs if the illegals leave?" I have answered "The same people who did them before they showed up". Today I was at Taco Bell and noticed all the people working there looked young. I asked the girl at the counter if she went to school, and she told me that she was going to be a Senior this year at my local high school. My uncle told me he has noticed the same at the fast food places he has been going to. I see this as a positive in a few ways.

1. These kids will learn how to work that money doesn't just show up in mom and dad's account.

2. They will value the things they have to WORK for.

3. More money turning in our local economy, and not flowing south.

4. Hopefully they will see how much money they pay in taxes to help all the programs out there for those who are unable or unwilling to work and vote to make things better.

I had jobs like these as a kid and so did most of my friends. The day I decided I belonged to the Republican party is the day I picked up my first pay check. 3.35 an hour x 20 hours didnt add up to the total on the check.

Just sayin.

BTW

I took the family to Disney Land last week and was surprised by all the people who told me and my family how much they loved what our Governor has been doing. Most of the comments were from people from California, Oregon and Washington. Just sayin again.

Common sense is not alot of peoples strong point! You're right on the jobs- those jobs will/can be done by others.