Sign in to follow this  
ruppart

Dillon 550 set up for 9mm & 223, + components, powder, etc.

I have a Dillon 550 that is set up to load 9mm and 223 (two caliber conversion heads). The 9mm dies are Dillon, and the 223 dies are RCBS. These calibers have been set up and used, so they're good to go once you dial in your bullet/powder combination. The 550 itself includes everything that comes in the standard setup (large primer drop tube,manual, spare parts kit, etc.). I also have the following as part of the setup:

1000-plus 9mm brass (W-W, RP, FC, etc.--cleaned, once fired)

1000-plus 223 brass (newer FC, PMC, PMP, LC, etc.--once fired, cleaned, deprimed)

800 sm rifle primers (Wolf)

1000 55gr fmj (Hornady and Winchester bulk)

7 lbs H322 (part of an 8lb keg, a little over a year old, stored in ac conditions)

3.5 lbs R15 (part of a 5lb keg, a little over a year old, stored in ac condtions)

5 lbs titegroup (part of a8lb keg, same as above...)

Basically, if you buy this setup, you're ready to start loading 223 and 9mm as soon as you set the press up.

The press itself is a little over 12 years old, but has not seen much use. I got the press as a gift before I had my first child, and had a lot of fun using it for about a year. Then, children came along, and I barely have time to shoot, let alone reload. Tried getting back into it recently, but found even though my kids are older, I still don't have the time. And realistically, that's not going to change anytime soon. So if you're looking for a great reloading setup in these calibers, this is your one-stop shopping place. Asking $750 for the whole setup (press, powder, primers, bullets––everything).

Looking to sell this face-to-face in the Phoenix area, as I don't even want to contemplate shipping this much stuff. No trades, please.

Thanks, and please feel free to ask any questions.

Sorry, put the price in the ad. I typed up the ad in Word, then did a cut & paste. Not sure how I managed to drop the price in the process. Must be getting my senior moments early in life... :blink:

How much are you asking for this stuff?