Sign in to follow this  
AZelkwrestler

what would you do?

Ha now thats funny! About 5 years ago first time hunting for coues I was down south in a tree stand. I was in the stand for only an hour when two dudes came down the 2 track road on one quad (dumb and dumber style) to the water hole. I was up high directly across from them. I dont think they saw me so they both got off thier quad walking around the large water hole looking for tracks. I guess they saw nothing that intrested them and started walking back to thier quad. The first guy got on the quad while the other guy turned and started walking back down towards the water directly to me acrcoss the water. I was thinking to myself what the heck is this guy going to do. He stopped right in front of the water and started to take his items off. I waited until he took of his gloves, set them on the ground, took off his rangefinder, took of his jacket, and unzipped his pants and then yelled...... "what the heck". I never saw someone jump back so far!!! It took him a few seconds to find me way up in the tree. He simply said sorry, grabbed his stuff and left!!! Pretty funny stuff, and I was glad I stopped him from ruining my spot!!!

Here is what we ran into this year on the tanks in our area. Apparently this guy thought he could stack some branches together, leave a sign, and then nobody would hunt "his" water holes (yes, plural). We found it quite hilarious and couldn't help but playing a little prank on him...I bet he never figured out why elk didn't come in! hahaha

post-3085-1285004102_thumb.jpg

:lol: :lol: