Sign in to follow this  
azhunter23

Looking for a camera.

I am looking for a Nikon D5000 but will entertain any ideas. If some one has something please let me know. I will be using the camera for wildlife photography (mostly birds). Thanks

azhunter23,

My brother in law owns a camera repair shop here in Tucson. They repair and sell Nikon, as well as other photo equipment. He sometimes has used/refurbished digital SLR's for sale. If not he usually has the high end bodies and lenses in stock for you to check out and see what fits you best. They have tons of knowledge about camera equipment. Give him a call he might have something for you or help you make a good choice that suits you and your needs.

Tucson Camera Repair

520-887-1841

Tell them Kyle sent you

azhunter23,

My brother in law owns a camera repair shop here in Tucson. They repair and sell Nikon, as well as other photo equipment. He sometimes has used/refurbished digital SLR's for sale. If not he usually has the high end bodies and lenses in stock for you to check out and see what fits you best. They have tons of knowledge about camera equipment. Give him a call he might have something for you or help you make a good choice that suits you and your needs.

Tucson Camera Repair

520-887-1841

Tell them Kyle sent you

Thank you very much!! I will give him a call.

my neighbor bill has a d70 forsale, i think hes asking 400 for it.

its really in great shape

PM me if you are interested