Sign in to follow this  
couesbowhunter1

Diamond Razor Edge

Both of my boys shoot this bow. I can't say enough good things about it. If you are looking for a bow that will grow with you, this thing is awesome. I'm not sure if you're looking at it as a youth bow, but it's amazing that it can go from 15-60 pounds and cover draw lengths from 19" to 29". I've never seen a more versatile bow for growing archers.

Both of my boys shoot this bow. I can't say enough good things about it. If you are looking for a bow that will grow with you, this thing is awesome. I'm not sure if you're looking at it as a youth bow, but it's amazing that it can go from 15-60 pounds and cover draw lengths from 19" to 29". I've never seen a more versatile bow for growing archers.

+ - the kids haha

ya cause i have one and i want to see if anyone has any luck cause i can hit the target where it needs to be all day but when an animal is in front of me its way different i really dont see my pins when there is an animal in front of me

Bought my wife the pink one a month ago and she's shooting like never before. super pleased with the company. I shoot a mathews but will definatly consider bowtech for my next bow!