Sign in to follow this  
cmc

Dec 4 & 5 Tucson RMEF 3D shoot.

Mark your calendars for December 4 & 5 for the 1st annual RMEF Conservation 3D archery shoot to be held out in Vail Arizona (I 10 & Marsh Station Road area). There will be 3ea - 15 target rounds for fun shoots, and prize awards to the winners of the smoker round, long shot and a few other novelty shoots. Camping spots are available for RV's if you want to stay the night. Cost is $35 per shooter for all three rounds or $60 for the family.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Email or PM me if you have any questions.

Chris McCotter

RMEF Life Member

Tucson Chapter

Sounds like a sweet shoot. Did you guys contact Desert Archers? They have a 3D at the Tucson Mt. Park that weekend too.

Yeah, there's also a big shoot in Globe that same weekend. Should have checked the shoot schedules for the dates. I'd have like to come down there for that one but already commited to Globe.

Here are some more details about the shoot coming up....

--------------------------------------

Details for the Tucson Chapters 1st Annual RMEF Archery Fun Shoot. It will be held on Dec. 4th & 5th out off of Mescal Rd. just east of Tucson. Take Exit 296 and follow the signs.

We will be raffling off the new Bow Tech Destroyer Bow plus much more items as well giving away door prizes.

--------------------------------------

Cost for the fun shoot is $35 for 3 rounds. $65 for a family (husband, wife, and up to 3 kids). Food and Drinks will be available on site.

Hours of operation:

Saturday Dec. 4th 8am-Sunset.

Sunday Dec. 5th 8am-Noon

Kids Course, 10 Target Smoker Course, Long Shot and other novelties shoots will be available.

-------------------------------------

Contact Robert Stark @ 520-349-1048 or Kim Poulin @ 520-349-8849 for registration or more details.