Sign in to follow this  
Koury Guide Service

Big.... Junior Mule Deer!

Right on! Nice buck! thats awesome!!!!

Lance

Shane, we want to see the other two bucks you guys nailed on the youth hunt!!! :rolleyes:

I can not post yet. There are a couple of magazines contacting me for the rights for the story and pictures. My boys did kill two great bucks in the junior hunt. Both are on video and I will post if I can before the magazine hits the stand. I will post the buck I killed with another junior hunter on the 5th day that is a great 4x4 in a seperate post. Just a teaser the scores of the bucks my kids killed were in the high 170's and the other in the high 180's both 4x4 in velvet.

Shane, we want to see the other two bucks you guys nailed on the youth hunt!!! :rolleyes:

I can not post yet. There are a couple of magazines contacting me for the rights for the story and pictures. My boys did kill two great bucks in the junior hunt. Both are on video and I will post if I can before the magazine hits the stand. I will post the buck I killed with another junior hunter on the 5th day that is a great 4x4 in a seperate post. Just a teaser the scores of the bucks my kids killed were in the high 170's and the other in the high 180's both 4x4 in velvet.

Just sayin, I got a sneak peak at those two velvet bucks and what tremendous bucks those boys knocked down, congratulations to you guys......let us hear about the magazine when it comes out, would love to get it for a collectors item......