Sign in to follow this  
deermagnet

January bowhunt

Hey all,

Howdy I am new to this discussion board. Live in and hunt Northern California as well as all other western states.

I am looking to hunt coues in Arizona this January. Currently looking toward 36c or one of the southern zones around tucson. Any help on a starting point would be appreciated. Please use PM if you do not wish to share a good spot.

I am willing to trade help with a bear hunt, blacktail deer hunt or any game and/or fish you might be interested in taking in California.

Please mail hunter@justforhunting.com

Thanks,

Deermagnet

Hey mag, any of the 36 units are good during the late archery hunts. A good pair of glasses and time on your butt will pay good dividends. Play the wind, perfect your stalking skills and shoot straight. Good luck!!!

Mag,

I know this sounds like a dump, but I would spend some time on the Arizona Game and Fish website and read the unit hunt reports. The reports are accurate and will get you to some great deer hunting places.

I have used their recommendations many times to venture to a unit I have never hunted before. This allows me to "get" to an area then I pick the hill and terrain I like to hunt.

Just as an FYI the 36 units are beautiful, but I would make sure if you are camping to secure your stuff with the immigration problem.

Redman

Hey all,

Howdy I am new to this discussion board. Live in and hunt Northern California as well as all other western states.

I am looking to hunt coues in Arizona this January. Currently looking toward 36c or one of the southern zones around tucson. Any help on a starting point would be appreciated. Please use PM if you do not wish to share a good spot.

I am willing to trade help with a bear hunt, blacktail deer hunt or any game and/or fish you might be interested in taking in California.

Please mail hunter@justforhunting.com

Thanks,

Deermagnet

right now any water should be really good 4 huntin tails and with this weather hold in the dry mode you can really get a chance at some big deer