Sign in to follow this  
gbocardo

Help with Binos

I currently have a pair of Nikon Monarch 12x42 binos and thinking about buying a second pair so my wife can help glass when the buddies are not around. I cannot spend a lot of money right now and was wondering if anyone had any knowledge or what they think about the Nikon Monarch ATB 10x56. I can get these right now for under 300.00 and most of what I read has been pretty good. However, I would like the opinion of someone who has a pair or has more knowledge about binoculars.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Geno

I had some 10x40's or 42's that I got about 12 years ago. I sold them to purchase some 12X56 Steiner's on my quest up to Swaro 15's. I wish I had kept them, the are pretty good for the price. I'm thinking about getting some 8x? for carrying around my neck.

--Bill

I love mine so much that I got my wife the exact pair 10x42's and she loves them compact and light with easy to use focus and great eye releaf and the dust cover are always handy. they out shine every other glass in there price range and even some more expensive binos too!There are better binos on the market but you will pay more for higer quality glass .

Thanks for all the responses. I went ahead and purchased the Nikon Monarch ATB 10x56. Great price and have already used them a few times. So far I am please with the choice.