COOSEFAN

6 Weeks In Coues Heaven....

Jim congrats on your first archery buck . I can only wonder what your happy dance was after the shot. Sounds like you had a good time as always. Congrats on all the other nice bucks you guys took.

Just when you think you've seen it all. WOW! Simply amazing bucks for sure. Jim, I'm glad you're living out your dream and thanks for sharing and taking us along because this is as close as alot of us are going to get to Mexico. I thank you sir and keep the stories and pictures coming. It makes my day to read your posts. :)

TJ

I have had some bad luck recently when it comes to killing a big buck for myself, but I've had a blast in the process! One of these days I hope to tag a really big buck, but it's OK with me if in the end I just have a huge pile of little bucks! LOL! As long as I get to at least help kill big critters I'm satisfied ;)

JIM>

Jim,

My hunts didn't exactly go the same as I dreamed either... Skunked on my AZ unit 10 archery bull tag, Killed a nice last day buck in Colorado but not the 180 I was after, and a big goose egg in Mexico. But in the end I sure had one He!! of a time chasing my dreams!!!

Thanks for sharing your stories because after all, big buck or not, it's all just one more story in each of our lives and will make success that much sweeter when we do get to lay our hands on that buck we've only seen in our sleep :)

Simply Awesome! That buck that Scott shot is a TOAD!! Very good stuff Jimbo, Thanks for sharing and Congrats on a great time in Mexico!

Thanks again for the kind reply's and comments!

I'm very fortunate to have a very supportive and understanding wife and that is the only reason why I get to hunt as much as I do!

Well....now that i think of it......if I didn't have her I'd be hunting ALL the time and I'd probably be living in Mexico! LOL! Just kiddin', I'm very fortunate with her and I know it ;)

Thanks again all! JIM>

Thanks for the reply's everyone!

It is hard to relay all the cool things you get to experience while spending that much time in such an amazing place!

I have had some bad luck recently when it comes to killing a big buck for myself, but I've had a blast in the process! One of these days I hope to tag a really big buck, but it's OK with me if in the end I just have a huge pile of little bucks! LOL! As long as I get to at least help kill big critters I'm satisfied ;)

COUESWT....I was only about 1 hour south of the border and I'm guessing in the northern part of the Mexican Boa's range.

Thanks again everyone for taking the time to read thru my posts! JIM>

Thats was a great post. Great stroy and pics. What a 6 weeks it was man!