Sign in to follow this  
Tucson John

Hoyt Maxis 35

Here's the deal guys. I bought this set up last September and have shot it maybe 100 times. I have about ~$1400 dollars invested in it and I need to sell it. It's the Hoyt Maxis 35 with Hoyt quiver, whisker biscuit rest, and 5 pin Tru Glo sight. The draw is adjustable between 28.5 and 32 inches. The bow will be at Chasing a Dream Outfitters in Payson after tomorrow if you want to see and or shoot it. I'm looking for a reasonable offer for an (almost) brand new bow.

TJpost-414-0-79905400-1299017510_thumb.jpg

post-414-0-49395500-1299017345_thumb.jpg

post-414-0-14259900-1299017438_thumb.jpg

As the owner of a Maxxis 35 this is a Great bow! Any of you longer taller draw-guys should come test drive this bow!! It will be a tack driver for sure... that I know!!

Oh also.........I dropped the bow off at Chasing a Dream Outfitters in Payson today. If you are interested go see Jeremy and check it out! The draw is adjustable from 30 to 32 inches, not 28.5 to 32 like I previously stated, my mistake.

TJ

I picked up the bow from Chasin a Dream......and I have it here in Tempe if anybody wants to see it. It's basically brand new. I'll let it go for $700........less than half what I have invested.

John