Mark Sipe

5th Edition Bowhunting in Arizona Record Book

Hey Marvin,

How do I find out if I have already ordered the book? To be honest, I thought I ordered one when I entered my antelope, but can't remember.

Thanks.

Blake, your book has been mailed, as has Mark's. I don't have the list with me to see who else' has been sent. It's surprising how many people paid for the book and did not give us a complete address on where to mail it. I'm missing city, state and zip code on probably 20% or more of those that pre-ordered it, so will have to start trying to contact them all as I have time.

Hey Marvin,

How do I find out if I have already ordered the book? To be honest, I thought I ordered one when I entered my antelope, but can't remember.

Thanks.

We have copies of the book at Chasin A Dream Outfitters in Payson Az. so if your in the neighborhood stop buy and pick one up they cost the same $25.00 but no shipping. Or you can just look at my copy.

Thanks

Jeremy Ulmer

Got my book in the mail yesterday. Haven't had time to really look through it completely, but just flipping through it was impressive. I was even pleasantly surprised to see that a couple of my antelope fawn pictures made the final cut!!

Marvin and Committee,

Thanks for all your hard work on this!!!

Thanks for your patients in explaining a few things about the process of doing all this.

I haven't got my book yet but look forward to seeing Blake's fawn pictures again, how could you not include those :)

BTW, if you are having an auction at the banquet June 11th, I know a guy that may have 3 copies of the First Edition to auction off.

Dave,

We would love to have some 1st Editions to auction off to attendees at the June 11 banquet. I'm not sure if I can attach a Word document to this post, but I'll attempt to post the Banquet Registration form. It is primarily to honor the animals taken during the last two Biennial periods, rather than a fund raising banquet like most wildlife organizations hold, but there will be door prizes, raffles and some auction items. Bill Crum, the Banquet Chairman, will coordinate all donations and you can contact him directly. Bill Crum's phone number is 520-883-6722.

Because this is not meant to be primarily a fund raising event, and we want all award recipients to be able to afford to come, banquet tickets will be only $25 and will include a Mexican food dinner. Thanks for your support!

Marvin

Apparently a Word document won't work. I'll try to find another way, hopefully we'll have it posted on the website soon so I can just provide a link to it. In the meantime, here are the basic details.

BOWHUNTING IN ARIZONA

AWARDS BANQUET

and

5th EDITION RECORD BOOK SIGNING PARTY

Biennial Bowhunting in Arizona Awards Banquet

State and World Record Trophies on Display

Door Prizes, Raffle Items

Measurers' Seminar

Date/Time

June 11th 2011

Story Telling starts at 5:00 pm

Dinner starts at 6:00 pm

Precision Shooting Equipment (PSE)

2727 N. Fairview

Tucson, Arizona 85705

Apparently a Word document won't work. I'll try to find another way, hopefully we'll have it posted on the website soon so I can just provide a link to it. In the meantime, here are the basic details. Bill Crum's phone number is 520-883-6722.

Date/Time

June 11th 2011

Story Telling starts at 5:00 pm

Dinner starts at 6:00 pm

Precision Shooting Equipment (PSE)

2727 N. Fairview

Tucson, Arizona 85705