Sign in to follow this  
elkhunterjon

coues deer, unit 32, late

I applied my son for this hunt while he was in Iraq with the Army. He drew the tag, but will only have a short leave in which to hunt (approx. three days.) Do any of you have any information on good coues in unit 32, late hunt? I sure would appreciate any help you can offer. Thanks to all. You may respond at this site or at my e-mail elkhunterjon@juno.com.

Yea! you got one of the best tags in Arizona. And you have a real chance at killing a very nice buck. I have not been in there for this year at all. I know some of the guys on here have and I will try to get some info for you put together. Anything for a brave man defending our rights and the rights of all others. :)

I have been spending lots of time in that area and would be happy to pass on any info you can use. let me know if you can use it.

Well elkhunterjon I can give you some suggestions you need to tell me what part of the unit you want to hunt and where you live;.l I guide in this unit so I think I can help your son.Write me back :)

Jon, your looking in the right place! There are some realy nice guys on here. Too bad you only got 3 days to hunt. I think you will get some good info that you can use. Is it the first three days of the hunt, or three others? I know a great coues deer guide that might be availible for some of that but I would have to know what three daye to ask him about.

:ph34r: Check with ya latter! Lance C.

I have the same hunt. Ive been scouting some. I will be in the Mammoth area, in a red ford ranger on the start of the hunt. Any help I can give you let me know by e-mail, or if you are in the area and see me I will be glad to help.

Jon, your looking in the right place! There are some realy nice guys on here.  Too bad you only got 3 days to hunt.  I think you will get some good info that you can use.  Is it the first three days of the hunt, or three others?  I know a great coues deer guide that might be availible for some of that but I would have to know what three daye to ask him about.

:D Check with ya latter!  Lance C.

Guest Reynaldo de la Torre
I applied my son for this hunt while he was in Iraq with the Army.  He drew the tag, but will only have a short leave in which to hunt (approx. three days.)  Do any of you have any information on good coues in unit 32, late hunt?  I sure would appreciate any help you can offer.  Thanks to all.  You may respond at this site or at my e-mail elkhunterjon@juno.com.

Good luck to you and your boy.

What were the exact days that you could hunt with your boy. I'm going down just after Christmas.