Sign in to follow this  
DotShot

Just some info

So i did the deed and purchased a 2011 PSE Dream-season EVO. I had intended for them to take the QAD Ultra Rest Pro HD from my old bow and put it on my new one. Word of caution, if you plan on doing this please contact QAD Inc. and have them send you a spacer and longer mounting screw (free of charge) or you wont be able to use it. This make of rest will hit the cable guide on newer PSE bows. The new set-up is this:

2011 PSE Dream-Season EVO 29" 70#

Meta Peep 3/16" peep sight

QAD Ultra Rest Pro HD

PSE Eclipse 2 piece, 6 arrow quiver

PSE Vibracheck Omega stabilizer

Spott Hogg SDP w/hogg wraps

Need photos man!! How fast are you expecting it to shoot with your setup? Sounds sweet.

Need photos man!! How fast are you expecting it to shoot with your setup? Sounds sweet.

Out of town on Business until Friday, I'll post some pics when i get home. As far as speed goes, i would venture to guess somewhere in the 315-320 range. They tout it at 345 so we'll see what happens.

Out of town on Business until Friday, I'll post some pics when i get home. As far as speed goes, i would venture to guess somewhere in the 315-320 range. They tout it at 345 so we'll see what happens.

Chrono'd the new bow today at 313 fps, not to shabby!

What grain arrows you shooting? I bought an evo recently too and just ordered some harvest time h2 arrows that should weigh about 400 grains.

What grain arrows you shooting? I bought an evo recently too and just ordered some harvest time h2 arrows that should weigh about 400 grains.

Well I shoot PSE Radial X-Weave 300's 29" with 100gr heads insert is probably another 10-15 gr, and the fletching and nock are probably 10 gr, so looking at an arrow weight somewhere around 380-390 gr.

Well I shoot PSE Radial X-Weave 300's 29" with 100gr heads insert is probably another 10-15 gr, and the fletching and nock are probably 10 gr, so looking at an arrow weight somewhere around 380-390 gr.

I almost bought the x weaves they looked like good arrows. My bow is also set at 70#and 29dl so I should be just a little slower than yours.

Good luck this season!