Sign in to follow this  
BikerRN

Deer Application Question

Howdy all,

I got what seem like a dumb question, but I figured I'd ask it anyway.

I already know which hunts I want to apply for, and have the new application envelope. My question is, when can I mail it in? I couldn't find an application period, besides the deadline.

Can I mail it in now, or must I wait until a specific date?

Biker

Thank you.

It will be in the mail on Monday.

Just for your own info.... if you look at page twenty, note one of the regs it says you can submit your application as soon as the regs are available online....

I have a stupid question too I guess... may I put the same hunt number for my first and second choice? And then fill the remaining choices ? How will or does that work?

Thank you.

It will be in the mail on Monday.

Just for your own info.... if you look at page twenty, note one of the regs it says you can submit your application as soon as the regs are available online....

Thank you.

I've already put my application in, and don't read things well off a computer screen. I find it easier to flip the pages of anything I read. I managed to figure out where to put in for, but hated doing it on a computer screen. Obviously I missed that little bit of information when I attempted to read the regs online.

Biker

I have a stupid question too I guess... may I put the same hunt number for my first and second choice? And then fill the remaining choices ? How will or does that work?

Doing that will then have only your first choice considered in the 20% bonus pass and the 1-2 pass. It will prevent a different, easier-to-draw, second choice from being selected in the 20% pass. Remember that apps have to be in by May 27 for the correction period.