Sign in to follow this  
missedagain

Send in your comments!

PHOENIX – The Arizona Game and Fish Department is now accepting public comments for improving the hunt guidelines to continue the sustainable management of the state’s game animals, while providing as much hunting recreation as possible.

Comments may be submitted through the end of May electronically to azgamebranch@azgfd.gov, or by mail to Hunt Guidelines, Arizona Game and Fish Department, 5000 W. Carefree Highway, Phoenix, AZ 85086.

If you care about hunting in AZ send in your input, as long as it agrees with mine ;)

PHOENIX – The Arizona Game and Fish Department is now accepting public comments for improving the hunt guidelines to continue the sustainable management of the state’s game animals, while providing as much hunting recreation as possible.

Comments may be submitted through the end of May electronically to azgamebranch@azgfd.gov, or by mail to Hunt Guidelines, Arizona Game and Fish Department, 5000 W. Carefree Highway, Phoenix, AZ 85086.

If you care about hunting in AZ send in your input, as long as it agrees with mine ;)

To many of us, that's on oxymoron. But I'll continue to send in my "comment" on where I think improvments can be made. Thanks for posting this. Everyone should share their thoughts.....