Sign in to follow this  
antlers

Remington 308

I have a Remington Police heavy barrel 308, with an HS Precision stock, trigger, and action. This rifle has a Leupold V4 4.5X14X50 scope. This gun has had very few rounds through it, maybe 50 and was purchased when I was on the sniper team. I no longer use it and have about $2000.00 dollars invested. I would like to get at least $1500.00 for it or would consider trades for other guns, or guns and cash. If anyone is interested I can upload pictures, just didn't know if anyone was into this type of rifle. Thanks!

I have a Remington Police heavy barrel 308, with an HS Precision stock, trigger, and action. This rifle has been professionally cut down and has a Leupold V4 4.5X14X50 scope. This gun has had very few rounds through it, maybe 50 and was purchased when I was on the sniper team. I no longer use it and have about $2000.00 dollars invested. I would like to get at least $1500.00 for it or would consider trades for other guns, or guns and cash. If anyone is interested I can upload pictures, just didn't know if anyone was into this type of rifle. Thanks!

Im interested in this rifle.

Question:

What do you mean "this rifle has been professionally cut down"

What is the year of manufacture?

What load does this rifle shoot and what's the average group?

What condition is it in?

I was told that it was cut down as to prevent less barrel whip I need to check the actual specs to see. I have had it for I think about six years and I shot factory ammo at a hundred yards three shots in the ear canal. Never shot it any farther as that was are qualification. I will upload some pics and I forgot it has a bipod also the gun is in excellent condition. I just don't use it and it sits in my safe. Don't know if I wanna do anymore sniper stuff!

Here are some pics. If interested let me know! The scope is a Leupold Mark 4 Long Range Tactical.

post-3874-0-66662000-1305121874_thumb.jpg

post-3874-0-98474000-1305121888_thumb.jpg

post-3874-0-43199500-1305121903_thumb.jpg

Lots of police issue rifle are CUT down which means they saw off a little of the barrel to make it shorter. I know one guy in town that has his at 16 or 18 I can't remember. Mine is a 20" 308 and it does help when you do this. This rifle you have for sale sure is bad a$$ thats for sure and I bet it can tack them too.

Lots of police issue rifle are CUT down which means they saw off a little of the barrel to make it shorter. I know one guy in town that has his at 16 or 18 I can't remember. Mine is a 20" 308 and it does help when you do this. This rifle you have for sale sure is bad a$$ thats for sure and I bet it can tack them too.