Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Black FJ @ BPS

Hey thanks! That was me. We took Pops and his stack of gift cards to get a fish finder. Place was crowded I thought. What did you buy?

It was crowded, more than cabelas was yesterday. I just went to check out a few rifles, cant decide which one yet. I guess I wasnt there as long as you were as I parked right next to you and you were still there when I left. :lol:

We would of been out sooner but they couldn't find his fish finder in the back. They said they had 3 but the only one was the display. At least they will ship one to his house when one comes in..... What kind of rifle you looking at?

We would of been out sooner but they couldn't find his fish finder in the back. They said they had 3 but the only one was the display. At least they will ship one to his house when one comes in..... What kind of rifle you looking at?

Im thinking about the Browning Xbolt in .270. I saw you had some browning stickers on your rig, you shoot one?

I have 3 BAR's and a 28ga BPS and a takedown .22. Let me know your best price on the X bolt. My cousin can get you one cheaper than most if not all. PM me if you want.