Sign in to follow this  
dcshorthairs

1.5yr Female GSP

We currently have 1 female GSP for sale. "Hershey" is a 1.5 year old intact GSP. We have hunted 1 season behind her and she did great. Hershey was trained by Bill Gibbons during the summer of 2010 and is approximately 75% broke. She still needs some work to be a finished dog like force fetch and polishing up her point, but she will definately make a great bird dog right now. Please visit http://blackriverkennels.blogspot.com/p/for-sale_05.htmlfor more info. We are asking $300 to a good home now as we have evacuees staying at our house and we have extra dogs staying here as well. Please call 928-587-2127 for more info too.

We currently have 1 female GSP for sale. "Hershey" is a 1.5 year old intact GSP. We have hunted 1 season behind her and she did great. Hershey was trained by Bill Gibbons during the summer of 2010 and is approximately 75% broke. She still needs some work to be a finished dog like force fetch and polishing up her point, but she will definately make a great bird dog right now. Please visit http://blackriverkennels.blogspot.com/p/for-sale_05.htmlfor more info. We are asking $300 to a good home now as we have evacuees staying at our house and we have extra dogs staying here as well. Please call 928-587-2127 for more info too.

Couple hits here and there. We have lowered the price to $200. I would just like to see her go to a good home. I dont have the time to train her anymore with a newborn and a side business. I took her out today for the 1st time in 2 months. She still needs some work, but has the foundation under her. I have well over a $1000 into her.

Shes very beautiful! So sorry you're having to give her up. I'm in the same boat, well with finding a home for our lil gal too. You shouldnt have any problem someone will grab her up and provide her with the lifestyle you will want for her. How much does she weigh? She looks pretty big. These are the best dogs. I didnt discover them until 7 years ago but so so glad I did!