huntswnm

NM G & F OUT OF THE WOLF BUSINESS!!

Wish AZ would take lessons from NM....on-line draw, mandatory reporting and now suspending the waste of time and money wolfs....

Jeff... I am trying to figure out what this means??? I have been calling people and I can't find any answers.... This might be all smoke and mirrors... We are basically saying we are taking our toys and going home... This doesn't mean that the wolves are getting pulled....

Jeff... I am trying to figure out what this means??? I have been calling people and I can't find any answers.... This might be all smoke and mirrors... We are basically saying we are taking our toys and going home... This doesn't mean that the wolves are getting pulled....

Jason that is pretty much the way I understand it to, wolves are necessarily going anywhere, NM Game and Fish just sounds like they are tired of being caught in the middle of two strongly opposed opinions. Let the Feds deal with it is the attitude I get from all this. Glad G&F aint gonna be spending my money on them things any more. Time will tell what will happen from here I suppose.

jeff