Miss Molly's Miracles

Beautiful Female AKC GSP

My lil girl needs a new home! Its tearing my heart out, as there is no pretty way to say it, Im moving, the old man and I are ending our nearing 8 yr relationship, and this is where real hurt comes in. My baby girl is so beautiful inside and out. Such a pleaser! Her name is Sadee, her Akc is Miss Slim Sadee

She was whelped December 27th 2010. She is one of 13 survived of a liter of 17! They were truly a Christmas miracle for us. Sadee has begun hunting, shes been trained mostly by her mother! It worked well for us. She circles, flushes, points (but of course needs disciplined) retreives and brings back, she needs work on having a soft mouth (shes a lil rough on them),but that all comes with training and practice. She's not hyper, but very athletic! Shes been home on two acres and loves to run it! Shes lately practicing her own rabbit hunting, but we've tried putting a quick stop to it.

She's pretty independent, but she likes attention too. Loves to fetch a ball, and is very competitve with other dogs. She will do all the normal basic commands, sit, paw, lay down, stay, come, etc.

I could go on and on, and will tell you anything you'd like to know, if you are willing to give her lots of love, care and a good home, she certainly will make a great partner, please lets talk. asking a small fee, just want her happy!

We are in Phoenix, AZ text or leave vm to: 623 466 3306

post-5362-0-46389300-1308694270_thumb.jpg

post-5362-0-40669700-1308694676_thumb.jpg

My lil girl needs a new home! Its tearing my heart out, as there is no pretty way to say it, Im moving, the old man and I are ending our nearing 8 yr relationship, and this is where real hurt comes in. My baby girl is so beautiful inside and out. Such a pleaser! Her name is Sadee, her Akc is Miss Slim Sadee

She was whelped December 27th 2010. She is one of 13 survived of a liter of 17! They were truly a Christmas miracle for us. Sadee has begun hunting, shes been trained mostly by her mother! It worked well for us. She circles, flushes, points (but of course needs disciplined) retreives and brings back, she needs work on having a soft mouth (shes a lil rough on them),but that all comes with training and practice. She's not hyper, but very athletic! Shes been home on two acres and loves to run it! Shes lately practicing her own rabbit hunting, but we've tried putting a quick stop to it.

She's pretty independent, but she likes attention too. Loves to fetch a ball, and is very competitve with other dogs. She will do all the normal basic commands, sit, paw, lay down, stay, come, etc.

I could go on and on, and will tell you anything you'd like to know, if you are willing to give her lots of love, care and a good home, she certainly will make a great partner, please lets talk. asking a small fee, just want her happy!

I've got 2 GSP's and love em. If no one wants this dog I would love to have her. My dogs are six and one n a half. My male is six and a good hunter, My female is one and a half and is a great house, camping, fishing, companion but not much of the hunter type. I have had GSP's my whole life and love the personalities, attitudes, and demeanor. let me know

I had your dog hooked up with a great and loving home and you just stopped correspondance? He would have gladly paid you whatever fee you wanted and the dog would've had a great home.....................

I had your dog hooked up with a great and loving home and you just stopped correspondance? He would have gladly paid you whatever fee you wanted and the dog would've had a great home.....................

She had posted it was sold to a good home not sure what happen to that post???