Sign in to follow this  
COUESAZ

looking to buy in thatcher area

Looks like we are going to be looking for a home in the Thatcher area. Would like a home that I can have room for our rv and a couple mules and a few of my hounds. It is not a must on the room for livestock. I can keep them at my dads and brothers house. If anyone knows of any let me know. The restate sites show the same 5 houses for sale. I know there has to be a few more then that. My in laws live on church street.

Plenty of houses in Thatcher and Safford with horse property. Welcome to the Gila Valley. Alot of new houses around Ray Lane in Thatcher.

I know Lark. But i played Fort thomas all thru school in football so i do not want to send my kids there. I livedc in thatcher when i was a a little kid. Hey MR Bryce. send me a pm with some info on the place. We are going up next week to look around some more. Maybe some of that monster coues deer killing luck will wear off on me in that house.

yeah, but it's thatcher. your kids are gonna grow up and marry some web footed thatcher kid. big picture dude. big picture. Lark.