Sign in to follow this  
azhoundcrazy

hound pups

These pups are 8 weeks old and just got their first set of shots on friday! Im asking 100$ trade for? Them mom and dad both run bear and bobcats!!! Number is 928-242-0841 thanks kyle

Good luck with the sale Kyle. Hey guys theese are some great looking pups. And the dad looks like a beast of a bear dog.he is very well put together. could make some good up and coming bear and cat dogs.

Hey Kyle if you want to send me some of the ones you guys have on face book I will post them up on here for you. Send them to jadegoodmangang@yahoo.com

I will have the package off to you and niki as soon as I pick up a box to put it in.

T Jade Goodman.

Thanks Thomas, I appreciate it! Just sent some pics of pups will send on of the dad too. Ok sounds good we sent the money out this afternoon so it should be there soon!

here are some photos of the pups. and the parents. the dad is on the hood. and the mom an dad are the 2 on the right hand side of the photo with the bear on the ground.

post-171-0-16486000-1310444704_thumb.jpg

post-171-0-59316500-1310444942_thumb.jpg

post-171-0-40787500-1310444990_thumb.jpg

post-171-0-65510200-1310445066_thumb.jpg

Hope they find i good home where they will get to hunt. I would jump on this if i didnt have dibbs on some pups that are due in september. good luck i will put the word out for you.

Well I have bad news on pups! Gave them their shots on friday and they all came down with parvo and now 4 have died :( never ever had to deal with this parvo stuff kinda sucks!!!!! So pups are no longer for sale well what's left of them!! 4 still alive but one maybe two more aren't going to make it! So im just going to keep whatever lives! Sorry to the few ppl that were interested in them :(

Sorry to hear that. Make sure to keep em hydrated with pedialite.

Oh heck kyle. I hate to here that. My brother list half his pups last year in show low to parvo. This will not help with what you are going thru right now. But you will need to get rid of everything they used and disinfectant everything. Parvo virus can live for years in a yard that has had it. It will kill over and over. Parvo virus is a 50 50 game. They may make it and may not. I just hope the few you and niki wanted to keep make thru. Separate them now if it not to late. Man its hard to watch.