Sign in to follow this  
Little Creek Calls

New Turkey Call

Here are a few pictures of my latest turkey call that I just finished making for the NWTF Banquet on Saturday. It is Slate over glass in a hand turned Arizona walnut pot. The striker head is also AZ walnut with a walnut dowel. I am not sure if it will be a raffle item or an auction item. Good luck to all who will be attending.

IMGP9456.jpg

IMGP9457.jpg

Here are a few pictures of my latest turkey call that I just finished making for the NWTF Banquet on Saturday. It is Slate over glass in a hand turned Arizona walnut pot. The striker head is also AZ walnut with a walnut dowel. I am not sure if it will be a raffle item or an auction item. Good luck to all who will be attending.

Looks great, how does it sound? Do you sell these if I don't win one? Will you be attending?

I'll give it my best shot to make sure it comes home with me!!

It sounds great, purrs are amazing and it has a nice deep yelp with great turn over. Pick it up and try it out on Saturday. I do make calls and sell them if you don’t win it. I will not be able to attend this weekend so grab one of my business cards and give me a call or just shoot me a PM if you are interested in having a call made.

It sounds great, purrs are amazing and it has a nice deep yelp with great turn over.

You are a pretty humble guy I suppose - your description of the call is a giant understatement! Incredible work, and I am glad to say I have a new favorite call in my vest for next spring.

Also, thanks for the description you included on the letter with the call. You and I have an awful lot in common my friend, and we have likely crossed paths at one of many of Marvin's seminars. He is greatly missed, and touched the lives of so many. It makes me feel good that his legend continues.

Good luck in the contest next year and please keep me/us posted on how you do! I would love to know who can make a better sounding call than this one!!

Thanks also for your support of the NWTF - it was another great family event last night!