bowman

Tripod question

I have been out of hunting for the last ten years or so (my wife and I had a child or at least my wife had her, but I helped) I am getting back into hunting and got drawn out for unit 34a, also planning to go bow hunting. I have been doing some reading and recently bought a pair of Vortex Kibab binos. Man they are nice!!!!!

Now to my question. I have not found much information on tripods....Back in the day SLIK tripods were the bomb!!!!!!! I don't mind paying for quality products but it seams I cant find any information on any tripods.

I will be greatful for any information anyone has on tripods.

Thanks a bunch

I have been out of hunting for the last ten years or so (my wife and I had a child or at least my wife had her, but I helped) I am getting back into hunting and got drawn out for unit 34a, also planning to go bow hunting. I have been doing some reading and recently bought a pair of Vortex Kibab binos. Man they are nice!!!!!

Now to my question. I have not found much information on tripods....Back in the day SLIK tripods were the bomb!!!!!!! I don't mind paying for quality products but it seams I cant find any information on any tripods.

I will be greatful for any information anyone has on tripods.

Thanks a bunch

Welcome back to hunting. I have tried many tripods and really feel the best tripod that I have had is my Outdoorsmans.

Best of luck..

bowman,

Amanda offers several tripods and heads in the CWT.com store, you should take a look at these also. Here'e a link:

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/bookstore/tripods_tripod_heads.htm

Which hunt did you draw in 34A? We drew the 11/25-12/1 hunt.

Lee

Slik still makes good tripods. There is a slik sprint pro here on CW i bought a couple years ago for my son. Good tripod. I also like Velbon EFL4 for my 15's......under 200.00.............allen.......