Sign in to follow this  
palivs2hnt

Leupold Scopes

Looking at adding a Custom Dial System (CDS Dial) to my Leupold scope. Any of you have any input on this custom bullet-drop compensation system by Leupold? These CDS dials are marked in yards like the Huskemaw system. Any input would be appreciated!

I have the kenton ind custom turret and its dead on I have tested this out to 500yrds I can go to 800yrds I believe it depends on caliber. fits the coin slot on the leupold scope. Highly recommend it. Don't know about the luepold version though. The one from luepold has you send them your scope and they install it for you. The kenton version you tell them all your specs and they send you a dial they are easy to put on and take off.

Depending on the scope model you might have to pay for them to upgrade the turret before going with the cds. I had the M1 turret installed and love it!

Give them a call and find out. the one from kenton may be cheaper in the long run...

Depending on the scope model you might have to pay for them to upgrade the turret before going with the cds. I had the M1 turret installed and love it!

Give them a call and find out. the one from kenton may be cheaper in the long run...

The CDS dial is a little bit more than the turret from Kenton. The CDS is $150 installed, plus S&H. I have debated long about the kenton turret vs the CDS dial. Thanks for the info!