Sign in to follow this  
apache12

Adult and Youth Bow package with Rinehart target

I WTS WTT. I will only sell or trade for the complete group. Adult Bow, Youth Bow, and Target. Please make buy offer or trade offer. Trade for:

Rangefinder or Rifle scope stronger power than 3X9 and nothing over 42mm.

Or trade for Bino in the 15X56. Will consider cash on either side to get to where we need to be.

Rinehart is the best out there for tagets. This is a great broadhead target. I have maybe shot it 30 times, always kept inside, in excellect condition. $110 new. see link: http://www.rinehart3d.com/products/#i64

PSE Adult bow: Thunderbolt II.

Draw length 28

Peak Wt 70

Let off 65

String 54 1/2

Comes with three pin PSE fiber optic site. Rest, Stablizer, two releases, one is brand new, only used about 50 times. Comes with soft case. Quiver included. Target arrows included, carbon. Everything you need.

Youth Browning Bow Micro Midas

Pre set to 19" 30lbs

Wt 15lbs to 45lbs

String 27.1/2 BRAND NEW

This is light enough to learn and heavy enough to hunt legally.

Comes with hard case. Brand new arrow, used maybe 25 times. Excellent condition. Carbon arrows. Release for youth. Quiver. Rest, Site with three pins. Great bow to learn on or early hunt.

My boy and I just don't bow hunt, we have shot in the backyard but we always just go rifle, not enough time to bow hunt correctly. This a great set up for a Father and Son. These are older bows but they are in excellent condition. the youth was restrung and tuned last year.

Make offer. Nothing silly please. Oh, would consider a .243 rifle, but would rather have listed above.

I can send closer pics if you are serious.posted my adult PSE and my youth Browning along with a Rinehart target for sale or trade on Craigslist and Backpage. If you want a nice set up for you and your son or daughter this is it. Older bows but in excellent shape. Please visit and let me know if you need better pics.