Guest Ernesto C

Doug,that will be unethical,against my rules and it will take all the fun out of the hunt. Remember,to my is not the killing what makes a hunt succesfull.

I'm saying that is my buck or that it has my name on it because that will be one of the bucks I'll be chasing next year with the permission of the Lord.This season we (coueselk and my self) saw him a day too late,cause I already had harvested my buck;the story and pictures will be post soon and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do. ;)

Doug,one of this days you have to come with me at this ranch.................there are no fences but the owners are accepting donations of any kind to build water tanks for the deer.

Ernesto C

Aim for the vitals

Hey Guys

Here's some attempts at cleaning up the photos of the Coues buck in my earlier posts.

Lee

post-271-1138506627.jpg

How about a desert Carp who wishes he was a Coues so bad he is grows a great typical whitetail rack. None of the other carp would play with. This photo is from archery hunt near home earlier this month. To his credit this guy pulled a coues trick on me and ghosted out of there on me. I have actually seen several mulies like this in this area.

Lee

post-271-1138507491.jpg

Great information, tips and awesome pic's guys!!! Thanks JIM

Lee,

That coues looks like a heck of a buck ;)

DEERSLAM He is a monster! I just hope I get to see him alive again. The pictures don't do him justice.

Lee