Nice bucks and bulls guys :P

Makes my want to get out and try it with my camera and spotter.

Guest Ernesto C

If you guys look closely in the very last pic that coueselk posted that deer has my name on it, can you see my name on its ear?

Ernesto C

Guest Ernesto C

No younghunter,the one that ran away from this buck had your name on it..........but this is my buck :P

Here is a shot thru my Leica Duovids this past Dec on my son's hunt. The buck was about 3/4 mile away and the angle of the sun and the binos was wreaking havoc with the shot. We tried for three more days to find the buck without any luck. I wil try to send more photos. Considering I shoot these freehanded most of them come out pretty well. This is the best buck but the worst photos.

couesdiehard

post-271-1137992894.jpg

Here's another shot from my son's Dec hunt. Forkie at the top chasing doe at the bottom and another doe out of the frame. They were about 650 yards away.

couesdiehard

post-271-1137994402.jpg

I wish I would remember to take the camera out a take a photo when I see something. All I do is get excited and keep looking thru the glass and forget to take photos. :lol:

Great photos to all of you.

Gosh dang Couesdiehard!!! That looks like a serious buck! Even though the pic totally blows I can make out a lot of bone there!

I use a Zeiss spotting scope with a scopetronics adapter and a Sony DSC-P32 camera.

Here are a couple of pictures I have taken.

post-19-1137955971.jpg

post-19-1137956078.jpg

WOW !Guys those are great pictures. I am impressed!

I learn something everytime the "digiscope" pics come up on the site.

Keep em coming and I aspire some-day for the savy to take such nice and

*up close* pictures!

Sweet!

:)

yeah guys that blurry photo is a big old Coues! Now you know the other reason I couldn't get a decent photo. Here I am with my binos turned to left as far as I possibly could without repositioning the tripod and there he was! heck my son must have thought I had lost my mind. I am telling him to get over there and look at this buck, trying to line up a camera shot and trying not to lose sight of the buck and doe before they get into the creekbed! I was lucky to get a shot of the correct hillside! I am still trying some editing on this photo and the 2 others I took before he disappeared. Hope to post them soon.

Lee

I really enjoy the comments and pictures. Thanks for all of the information you guys share with us! I too have learned so much from you. Thanks.

Travis

I just came back inside from trying digiscoping the mailbox down the street. Was using the 10x binos on the tripod and Panasonic FZ20. Using the autofocus on the camera was not working well, so I manually focused the camera, then placed it against the bino eyepiece lens and tried to fine focus with the bino, as opposed to using the camera's manual focus. Still got some blur, but ISO was set at 100, (f/2.8 for fastest shutter speed). Will try a higher ISO setting another day.

First time that I have messed around with it since trying and failing in NM last Nov.

Nice thing about the digital camera is that you get instant feedback and can delete the mistakes.

Ernesto-You're not hunting one of those ear-tagged bucks behind a high fence that has been bred by semen injection and fed a steady diet of protein pellets? ;)

RR