Sign in to follow this  

maneater

it might just be the hillbilly heroin, or it mighta really happened. probly take rehab to figger it out.

me and the ol' lady and kids were drivin' down a backroad over by whiting sawmill and we come across this man eater tom. you can tell the maneaters right off because they can stand flatfooted and look ya eye to eye. so i figgerd i best pertect my family and i decided to kill it. best time to kill maneaters is by the road so's ya don't hafta quarter em up to pack em out. it mighta been season. somewhere. anyway i git out and this thing attacked. he come at me with the wing flap, a famous turkey move, and i ducked and slugged him in the gizzard. he started staggerin' around and up and stuck his pecker in my eye. man that hurt. he come at me again and i bit his pecker and hung on. it was kinda funny because he started makin' these muffled turkey noises. goombfell, gobmmful, gooberflom. got me to laughin and i lost my grip on his pecker and he stuck it in my other eye. man my eyes waterin bad so i said heck with it pulled my .45 and kilt him dead. and i saved my family and ridded the country o' one o' them sorry maneaters. then cut a big load a wood to cover him up with, that i'm kinda sure i mighta had a permit for. anyway, that's the way it happened. or i could really be out of it again. Lark

I am so confused. There was a lot of peckers in mouths and eyes...are you sure you didn't doze off listening to Hall & Oates!

Lmao! Just needing a bit of clerification...were you talking about the pecker on his face or were you cockeyed? Lol