Sign in to follow this  
deserthntr

german shorthair puppies

curious who would be interested in puppies, thinking about bredding my dogs, they would be christmas puppies. both have parents that are AFC FC dogs, both hunt and have extreme drive for birds, and listen really well. if its something you are looking at getting PM me and i can put you on the list. but only serious inquiries because i dont want to have a bunch of people on the list and then them back out and im stuck with pups. the sire is solid liver with one small white patch on his chest, and the dam is ticked and patched white and liver.

What would you be asking for the pups? Will they have papers?

curious who would be interested in puppies, thinking about bredding my dogs, they would be christmas puppies. both have parents that are AFC FC dogs, both hunt and have extreme drive for birds, and listen really well. if its something you are looking at getting PM me and i can put you on the list. but only serious inquiries because i dont want to have a bunch of people on the list and then them back out and im stuck with pups. the sire is solid liver with one small white patch on his chest, and the dam is ticked and patched white and liver.

they will have papers, first shots, dews and tails done. im not exactly sure on the price but im thinking around 400. both sides are hunters all the way back their lines and tuff, the sire, likes water which is unusual for shorthairs so im sure some of the pups will do great with water retrieves. oreo, the dam, hates water but cant resist a bird and will go in to retrive them.

here is tuff, the possible sire, at 3 1/2 monthstuffpic.jpg

here is oreo, the dam,Hunting131.jpg

oreos was about 2 years ago but i havent taken much pics of them. and i havent even taken pics of either on point for some reason. def gunna do it this year.

but oreo is about 50 lbs, and tuff is about 60lbs