Sign in to follow this  
muzzlehunter75

Wondering how it's up in 9?

Haven't heard much about 9, if they have had alot of rain, and if the bulls are bugling! We are headed up Tuesday to camp, to get ready for my wife's hunt on thursday. If anyone has any insight it would be realy appreciated.

Thanks Larry

Ive been working in williams and driving to tusyan everyday and its been raining everyday and another big storm is hitting now, tons of hunters driving by, one nice 6x6 thats all ive seen but every truck is covered in mud. Good luck

Are the bulls bugling??? My dad has a muzzy hunt at the end of the month.

It has been slow... but yes the bulls are bugling, but it has been very limited in the places I have been & from the reports of others. Willing to bet a bunch of cows are going to cycle all at once & it will probably be like someone turning on a "switch".

Your dad should hear & see a lot of bulls on that hunt, HAVE FUN!

The bulls are bugling up until 7-7:30 and the last 45-60 minutes of light. It was really wet when I came down the Mtn on Wednesday and all of the tanks are full. Many roads are rutted out and some were flowing like rivers following the rains. Saw some DANDY bulls but usually late in the evening and a long way off (too far to cover in a few short minutes).

Good luck!!!

DI just spent 10 day in unit 9 the fist 9 day we had non stop rain and very litle screamin and not very responsive to call. Last and this morning they were talking and the we(her is awsome. Even with all the rain I shot my Bull sittin water our group filled 6 tags. My name is Tony you can call me if you have any question 623-910+6141. Good luck this next week should be awsome