Sign in to follow this  
BRKNAROW

Trade Coues hunt ofr Antelope

I will trade a coues deer hunt in unit 33 for a antelope hunt in NM. Broken Arrow Guide Service gets good bucks as were featured on Majestic Outdoors TV show. Will get you a good buck. Please email me at rk11902@msn.com.

Thank you

Rolando Romo

I keep hearing there aren't any deer in unit 33. B) How have you been Rolando? I haven't heard from you in a while. For those of you who haven't had the chance to hunt with Rolando, you are missing out on a great hunt. He has no problems finding trophy deer and cooking back at camp in great. You won't be sorry making this trade. David

Hey Dave whats going on.Do any archery hunting pig or deer? I went out behind the house a few times but had nothing but bad luck. First has a big 4 point muley at 50 yards pulled back and noticed my sights were gone. Second had a 3 point muley at 40 yards walking up a hill pushing a doe and I didnt lead him enough, then the other times they just seen me before I seen them. On the 31st I went to 33 about 10 minutes from the house and drove by a 115 inch coues standing on the side of the road 20 yards. Jumped out dropping arrows trying to puy my release on he took off and stood on top of a little ridge 100 yards away and just let me admire him, he was a big 3 point. Then on the way home I caught glimpse of a buck wakling towards the road he was wide and tall turned around but never found him it was thick of manzinita and cat claw. So that was my month of January oh yeah went out with chapo on the 1st and called in a pig for him 15 yards and he nailed him. Have some rifle hunters for pig this month. So talk to you later. Thanks for the post, I really want my dad to take an anteope he has 16 points for AZ but you know that dont mean anything.

This was the worst year I have ever had pig hunting. Everytime I went out to my spot where there is a resident pig herd, a quail hunter would be in the area and spook the pigs. It didn't matter if I went on a weekday or weekend, they were always there. I would glass the pigs in the morning and start to make a stalk and then a quail hunter would pop up out of no where and spook them. I did chase a big muley for a couple days, but then all of the sudden the rut stopped and he was gone. I had a sixty yard shot at him one morning, but had a few bushes in the way. He was a nice 4x5 with tall back tines. Have your dad put in for the muzzleloader hunt, he might have a better chance at getting drawn. How has he been doing, any better? Check out the latest Arizona Outdoorsman for my article about my elk I shot in Sept. Have a good one. David