Sign in to follow this  
coueskiller

Az. Unit 8 HAM hunt

I got one of the leftover tags for this hunt and it has been about 10 years since I last hunted this unit for pigs. We went and scouted last weekend and found alot of sign and will head out again tomorrow to check out some other areas for a back up plan of needed. Just wondering if anybody else from here was going to be out hunting this hunt.

Geoff

There's no javvies in 8 you ding-dong! Sounds like you got taken by the G&F. There's a reason they call those tags "left over tags". One of these days you'll learn..... or not.

hey there antler HO!!!!! I finally get a response to this post and it's your smart butt, you know the only tags the G&F will give me are left over POS tags!!!! And we both know there are a few stink hogs in ol' unit 8!!!!!

Geoff

The only stink hog in 8 is when I'm up there!

That is exactly what I told your dad on the radio Sat. morning!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!! He said he was having you fitted for a new rectom!!! You do have some grade "A" class 1 GAS!!!!! By far the worst I have ever encountered....

Geoff

Guest Ernesto C

Geoff you should be happy then to hunt with Josh........no mosquitoes or flys around you! :P

Ernesto I nerver thought about that but now that you mention it.......while hunting with Josh I have never had a problem with any insects!!!!! he must exhaust 100% DEET!!!!

Geoff

Now come on, I do believe you made it out of the truck with at least one nose hair left! Jeez!

Josh,

My nose hairs were burnt off completly as soon as you opened up the truck door that morning.... I didn't even get in the truck and they were long gone!!! Between

you and Leeland that day your truck seat must be ruined!!! HOHO's And Firey Habanero Dorito's for breakfast!?!?!?!?!?

Geoff

Hey.... it's what I do bro, it's what I do.

Yes I know..... So you may as well just keep on doing it!!! I will return the favor someday!

Geoff

Well Im off in a few hours for the leftover HAM hunt in unit 8. Hope to post some pics of a BIG O'L STINK HOG and I don't mean Josh!!!

Later,

Geoff

Guest Ernesto C

Good luck Geoff and remember,with or with out Josh............always whatch the wind. :)

Ernesto C

Aim for the vitals

Well I shot a nice Boar on friday morning, not the biggest hog in the woods but at 8yds. on a cold, cloudy and windy day I wasn't about to pass him up in hopes of a better one!!! I will send pics to Josh so he can post them for me.

Geoff