That certainly is a huge bear and congratulations to the hunter and everyone who helped. How much meat did you get out of this bear and have you ate any yet? I heard the older ones are much stronger tasting. Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

Unfortunately we ended up loosing the meat. We got the hide out and by the time we got back to the bear, between four and five in the afternoon it was rancid. We just didnt get to the meat in time and it truley makes me sick. It was hot and we just didint realize it would go bad that fast. In the futue when its hot we will be better prepared.

Dan

First off congrats again, that bear is a badass! Second u ruined the rest of my season bc I had been after that bear for the last three years! He's a stud. And I have passed on a dozen bears hoping to get that guy! U lucky dog! Good for you tho! Hope he makes a beautiful wall rug! I just got word back from a buddy who saw you guys up that way and said yeah ur the same people! I knew that bear looked familiar an have a bunch of gamecam pics of him somewhere! I am really surprised u guys got him out bc that's one he'll of a place to hike! Good work man!