Sign in to follow this  
BABBITT_BOYZ

BAD HIT FOR HUNTERS

one of game warden and forest ranger tricks is to come into your camp when you're away. take any kinda cans you have laying around and put em by your license plate where the serial number shows and take a photo of em together and then come back after you left and if there is a can with a number left on it, you're busted. i know it happens. i know a guy that had it happen to him.

Yep. And then the rangers get angry. An angry ranger can shoot fireballs from his eyes and shoot lightning bolts from his arse! :rolleyes:

Please, that is ridiculous...

Thats terrible that peple still leave trash behind...and hot coals.

Words can't explain the anger i have. Better watch out when im out in the woods i got my Nikon Rebel and i will take photos.

PACK IT IN PACK IT OUT! People need to start getting huge citations for stuff like this .... that will make them think about cleaning up camp.

i'm right, you're not. it's that simple. maybe one of the wardens that lurk around here will back it up. so say what you want, but it has happened. i know a guy that it happened to. when he told em to prove they were his beer cans they proved it with the photos. and he lost his license for 3 years. and it has happened other times too. personally, i thought it was a pretty neat trick. kinda shifty, but it worked. i think they were laying for the guy anyway, but it did happen to him and it has happened to others. game wardens and forest rangers can be just as sneaky as other cops. one time i was at big lake fishing and there were some gangbanger actin' guys in a boat making a big deal outta smokin' weed. there were a couple rough lookin' guys with scraggly beards and stuff that sorta cruised up close and then pulled out badges and arrested the guys. it was funny watchin' em try to get these guys, handcuffed, outta their boat into the undercover game warden's boat. if you think these guys can't use dirty tricks don't whine you get busted. too bad they didn't do it here. Lark.

I read that as a fire not an abandon fire. Got it now.

Still no serial numbers on sodas, beer on anything. Anyone who fell for that got taken.

then why does this diet mt dew i'm holding have em? there ain't anything made without a tracking number anymore. i don't know how specific they are, but they are enough that he couldn't get out of it and they told him they use it whenever the opportunity arises. believe it or not, i don't care, but i am right and you're not. just trying to educate folks to what can happen. Lark.

Just a side note to this topic. My kids and I try and pick up a few trash items each time we go into the field. I feel this is an excellent way to teach the younsters for when they take their future familys into the field. We don't go crazy or anything, god knows they're a lot of slob sobs out there leaving lots of trash, but we do pick up a little each and every time we're out. It really is too bad about are fellow hunters leaving trash and not to mention all the cameras that are stolen by other hunters as well. Just boils down to self respect and pride. Bums who do this kind of stuff have no respect for themselves or others in my opinion.

And one more thing. YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID.......

then why does this diet mt dew i'm holding have em? there ain't anything made without a tracking number anymore. i don't know how specific they are, but they are enough that he couldn't get out of it and they told him they use it whenever the opportunity arises. believe it or not, i don't care, but i am right and you're not. just trying to educate folks to what can happen. Lark.

That number is a batch number. Every diet dew made in that batch has that same number. That number is good for a 3-4 week hold. Since Pepsi is bottled here in phoenix every diet dew shipped out for a month has that number. Chances are if you went shopping to go hunting like everyone else EVERY hunter has the same numbers on their cans. Same goes for coke etc.

They were not trying to give this website a bad name. If you read my second posting it says there was another camp just down the road with the CW sticker and it was not them. So its an honest post nothing against the website just saying they were in the hunting community.

At any rate. This is a good time to remind everyone to pick up after themselves.

This was a used camp I came across awhile back.I won't go into detail on the animal remains.post-3200-0-28118100-1318992439_thumb.jpgpost-3200-0-37391300-1318992497_thumb.jpgpost-3200-0-89118700-1318992535_thumb.jpg

It only took a few minutes with a boiling blood pressure to make things right again.post-3200-0-36052900-1318992900_thumb.jpg

Burying the littered TP really sucked!!

I came across a camp that had probably a dozen or so hooves tied all together hanging from a tree......wierd.

6A great place but I always come out with more beer cans and bottles then I brought in myself...only thing I leave is Toilet paper sorry campers I'm not packn that out.. :o Found one place very close to Rocky Park rd that looked as though Kids were partying it up on weekends it was a total mess. If you haven't noticed there is a huge lack of respect by some when it comes to tossn trash where ever they want..from Phoenix to Flagstaff on the side of I-17 is one big dump!