Sign in to follow this  
elk77hunter

House Broken Into, Everything Gone

They take what is going to be fast and easy to pawn off or sale for dirt cheap in the home depot parking lot. Guns are to hard for dope heads to sale off. They will take guns if easy to grab but easy to get caught with stolen guns then with bins and packs. They take computers to try and rip your personal info off of for identity theft. So you should think about putting credit blocks in place to keep them from using your info. I have been through this twice now.

You did it. I just called it the wrong thing. They will not run any credit with out contacting you first. I had an illeagle try and buy a house with my credit info. They actualy stole my whole families SS#s and mine and my wife drivers lic. The four people got caught and are serving time now.

My next door neighbor works for ADT if you need an alarm I can contact him.

A few years ago a thief brike my daughter's truck window and used her garage door opener to steal a bunch of tools and things from my garage. Figured out it was around 2am. Did it a second time and took a few things. Third time my wife heard a motor and woke me up. Took a sawed off 12 gage in my undies to check things out. Racked a shell and a guy jumped up and ran like a rabbit, jumped on a quad and took off. I got in my truck and lucked out and saw him coming at me with no lights. I hit the quad with my truck and the guy bounced off a block wall and went into a school yard and got away. Cop said he would follow the brown trail and find the guy. Never happened again after that. Good luck with your insurance and hope the dopers get caught or killed.