buckhunt3r

Pissed off does on trail cam... PMS???

Hiya guys!

This is my first post and i hope im not hurting any feelings by jumping into anything.... i just wanted to share a great video i got from a trail cam i have in southern arizona right now... this happened bout 3 days ago....

i haveit posted on my blog i have about my hunting season. feel free to read the others... they are all about hunting coues and my methods of doing it... VIDEO- 2 does PISSED OFF.

so if any of you have any idea if this is just a normal thing does so all the time or if it is caused because we are approaching pre rut time... let me know, i have just never seen it before... hope to get to know all of you very well on the site!

Does do that all the time. They fight like that over access to resources like food and water (or perhaps some attractant you put out for your camera).

Welcome to the forum! But please don't just come here to post links to your blog. If you want to contribute here, it's nicer to just post the orginal content rather than having people leave this site to go to yours. Just a little internet courtesy.

Thanks... I would have just posted the vid, but i couldnt figure it out... So i just linked it. Im not trying to get traffic to my blog really... Im just keeping track of my scouting that way... And sharing with my family back east for the most part. The site looks fantastic. Lots of great stuff in the forum.. I diddnt realize so many people were this in to coues deer! I found my new family!