Sign in to follow this  
arizonaelitefreak

tough times and drastic measures

to sell or not to sell  

33 members have voted

1. 1. to sell or not to sell

I been up and down financially like this before... I NEVER would sell an heirloom gun- but I've run through quite a few guns. Now I only own the very basics of what I need... no Luxury guns anymore.

just an update! I now have a job! and things are looking up! i now do not think that selling any of my tools or hunting gear will not be necessary! thanks for all the support and opinions from the poll!

CJ

dont know for sure but its your prioritys do ya have kids to feed, rent to pay or is it just you, and you own the house.

Congrats. Glad to hear it. Seeing more and more people getting back to work and I almost get hopeful.

i have a wife and step daughter down here and we rent but it was getting tough! not out of the woods yet but going back to work and not gunna need to sell the gear is awesome! there is light at the end of the tunnel!

I buy guns and sale guns a lot. When I buy them from friends or family in need of money I do it with giving them a buy back option. And I always try to sell to a friend or family member when I'm in need with the same option. There is always the option to pawn it " not sell but pawn for loan". And then if you get a job you buy it back before the pawn runs out. I am in your same boat right now. I lost my job due to my work related injury putting me into permanent disability. So after I'm done getting screwed by workers comp I can try to start over. But I am very close to needing to sell the guns I have accumulated o Ed the last five years of making great money.

I buy guns and sale guns a lot. When I buy them from friends or family in need of money I do it with giving them a buy back option. And I always try to sell to a friend or family member when I'm in need with the same option. There is always the option to pawn it " not sell but pawn for loan". And then if you get a job you buy it back before the pawn runs out. I am in your same boat right now. I lost my job due to my work related injury putting me into permanent disability. So after I'm done getting screwed by workers comp I can try to start over. But I am very close to needing to sell the guns I have accumulated o Ed the last five years of making great money.

I'm really glad your situation is turning around. We obviously don't know eachother, but your situation really resonated with me. Your dedication to family and adherence to what is really important is admirable. My best hopes and wishes go out to you and your family.